Welcome to Czech Wiktionary and thank you for your first contributions to creation this open dictionary.
We hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- If you need to ask any questions or propose some iprove, you can visit our Village Pump.
- Don't speak Czech? Our Wikipedia embassy will help you!
- Do you need a flag for your bot? You can request for it.
- In case you want to directly contact any of our administrators or bureaucrats, look at their list.
If you are able to read Czech, you can use these next effective links for your comfortable work:
In any case, we hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! Again, welcome!
Palu 17. 10. 2011, 07:33 (UTC)
Template and moduleEditovat
before you start to widely spread the template using the module, it would be great from you to:
- document the module (comments in the code) in English
- explain what the module is for
- explain what the template is for
- show some examples what is this complete solution for (eg. what it does and why)
It is possible that we may like to incorporate it into our system slightly different way, or use different naming etc... So first of all it's necessary to know what it does and why.
And thanks for adding the el alphabet.
— Danny B. ( diskuse • mail • přehled příspěvků ) 20. 6. 2013, 09:18 (UTC)
Thank you very much for new greek words! --Kusurija (diskuse) 19. 2. 2015, 08:09 (UTC)
- Thank you too, if you need any help let us know.--Juandev (diskuse) 1. 3. 2015, 07:25 (UTC)
Hi, you mentioned that συναγωγή was classical Greek but added it as
el which is intended for modern Greek. If it's indeed classical Greek, it should be labeled as
grc. So is it old or modern Greek? Thanks for your translations btw. Appreciated. (Hope you always know what you're doing :-) --Auvajs (diskuse) 12. 6. 2015, 05:33 (UTC)
- It is the same word from classical to medieval to modern greek. --Xoristzatziki (diskuse) 12. 6. 2015, 05:41 (UTC)
- OK, so there was no need to add "classical" into the decription in the etymology section. Greek was enough. But never mind. I also added grc into the translations section (they are treated as two separate languages here.) Have a nice day. --Auvajs (diskuse) 12. 6. 2015, 05:50 (UTC)
Dobrý večer. Chtěl bych vás zdvořile vyzvat, abyste se zapojil do tohoto průzkumu názorů. Čím víc uživatelů se zapojí, tím více bude konsensuální. Děkuji. --Auvajs (diskuse) 18. 2. 2016, 22:24 (CET)
Γιατί όχι πια Χωριστζατζίκη ?
Ελπίζω πως ο λογαριασμός σας ΔΕΝ έχει παραβιαστεί. Ή, μήπως σας έστριψε λιγάκι? :=D Άραγε Πειραματίζεστθε ;;
Φιλικά, --Rádoby Raádoby (diskuse) 24. 9. 2019, 19:20 (CEST)